Friday, November 9, 2012

Days 8, 9, & 10

Day 8:

I am thankful for the tv show Glee. Yes, i know this is silly but i am. When life is overwhelming, which it often is right now, and i am exhausted there is just something wonderful about sitting down and watching a bunch of high school kids sing pop songs. It doesnt require me to think, i can just sit and enjoy it. It is my guilty pleasure once a week.


Day 9:

I am thankful for the people i work with. I really should have included this in day 7 but i was in a rush and ran out of time. They are great. They care about each other and go out of their way to help one another. They all truly care about the residents that live there and want only the best for them.


day 10:

I am thankful for a verse from the bible that taught me how to be gratful for what I have or what i had while i had it.

"...the Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord."

On my hardest days i think on this verse. I remember how blessed i was to have two beautiful little boys. One is here for me to hug and kiss every day the other is watching from heaven and i will use his life to change someone elses for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment