Sunday, November 11, 2012

Days 11 & 12

Day 11:
I am thankful for Bella's nebulizer. Bella having asthma is a very new thing and I still get very scared when she has an asthma attack. She just seems so little and helpless. I am so thankful her doctor gave her a nebulizer. At 4am this morning she was wheezing and coughing, she sounded like she did Friday night when I took her to the ER. But this time I just took her downstairs and did a breathing treatment and she was ok. So today and everyday I will be thankful for her nebulizer.

Day 12:
I am thankful for coffee. My day starts the best when I have coffee. I sit and drink my coffee and watch the today show while the kids run around and play. It must have French vanilla cream and be really really hot. I love coffee dates with friends, I don't get them very often. Coffee helps me survive days when I have gotten no sleep or have sick kids that haven't slept. I LOVE being a mom, it is amazing, but i love it even more when I have coffee full of caffeine to drink to help me reach an energy level that is somewhat close to theirs. To sum it up: coffee makes my world go round :)

No comments:

Post a Comment