Monday, November 19, 2012

Days 18 & 19

Day 18
I am thankful for the weather channel. I am obsessed with weather. I love learning about it. I could keep the tv on the weather Channel all day and just listen to it while I am doing stuff. I hope to someday have a degree in atmospheric sciences and meteorology although at his point it is unrealistic. I will always love weather.

Day 19
I am thankful for the people who saw I was having a hard time who invited me to bible study and the people that befriended me there. For inviting me to their church and going out of their way to make my kids and I feel welcome. I know they don't know how much it meant to me. I am horribly shy and new situations and people are not easy for me. But you guys made me feel welcome and like I had friends. I wish I saw you guys more often hopefully soon I will be able to. You all are wonderful and this last 11 months would have been a lot harder without your friendship and wonderful example of how to live my life in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment