Thursday, November 15, 2012

Days 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17

Day 13
I am thankful for the way my kids can make me feel better. My son is always willing to give me a hug or sit on the couch and snuggle. He is so sweet. He knows when I am down and he always try's to make me feel better. Bella is always full of smiles. She is a bright spot in whatever is going on. She is full of giggles and loves to play. She pretty much brightens any room she walks into.

Day 14
I am thankful for cool cloudy weather. It isn't rainy it is perfect park weather!

Day 15
I am thankful for the way God works in my life and the lives of people around me. He shows me I am making the right choices

Day 16
I am thankful for Black Friday. I look forward to it. It's the one time I love the crowds. Since having kids it has been hard to wait in line at 3 am. But this year I am determined to do it!

Day 17
I am thankful for Christmas cards! I love planning my Christmas cards. In stress about the picture of my kids that will go in it and making sure the card matches the picture an has the right message. I live receiving Christmas card also!

No comments:

Post a Comment