Thursday, May 23, 2013

Return To Zero pledge Drive

There is an amazing film that has been made called Return To Zero. It is based on the true story of the stillbirth of the writer/directors son. It is the first movie of its kind that is being made. It has a wonderful cast including Minnie Driver and Paul Adelstein. This is something that is very close to my heart because I have experienced the pain of stillbirth and also the pain of trying to live life after a stillbirth. This movie is raw and emotional and important for the world to see. It is a glimpse into this amazing community of baby loss. There is so much support surrounding this movie because to this community it is a huge way to break the silence and make the subject of baby loss less taboo. I decided to become a local leader and the first goal is the get 100 people to pledge to see Return To Zero its opening weekend I have 27 days left to accomplish this. Could everyone please pledge to see it and put my name in when it asks who your local leaser is? For those of you that read this and done actually know me my name is Gillian Algar.  Below is the link to the form.
Thank You!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HqU43R7iij8WJt1bavZkmjhmPdci56qakUUKt2VfvWg/viewform

No comments:

Post a Comment