Monday, June 3, 2013

Oh my goodness!

OH MY GOODNESS!!
I can not explain how excited I am inside about all that is happening. For the longest time I thought I should start a non profit or something to honor my son but now I have discovered so many organizations a projects I can throw myself into, I am overflowing with gratitude.
My newest mission is to learn some things about photography. I am have just started volunteering in community out reach for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep but I would love to be  a photographer for them.
I am also a local leader for the movie Return To Zero. I know I have talked about it a few times, it is something very near and dear to my heart, it is about a little boy that is stillborn and the effect it has on the couple. I would love to see this movie come to theaters, it will shatter the silence that surrounds baby loss. Sherokee Ilse emailed ME about brainstorming together on ways to get more pledges in Tucson. Most of you wont know who she is but to me she is a hero and someone I really look up to and admire. I almost cried when I saw the email.
The other thing I am super excited about is the opportunity to work with that fantastic people of Now I Lay My Down To Sleep photography. I wish I had had that opportunity when my son was born, although if I was being really honest I doubt I would have done it.
I just wanted to share how excited I am with the way things are working out. I am learning to how to let Jacobs light shine through me and my life.

Below is the link to pledge to see Return To Zero. PLEASE fill out the short form and help us make a difference!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HqU43R7iij8WJt1bavZkmjhmPdci56qakUUKt2VfvWg/viewform

No comments:

Post a Comment