Monday, October 15, 2012

They grow up to fast

It is hard to believe that Kaleb turned 4 this year. Now to make it worse I had to buy his jeans in the boys section. No more toddler or baby section for him! I have to admit I almost cried....OK I cried a little. He is such a little boy now, no longer a baby or toddler. I still remember him as my fragile 4 pound 4 ounce baby that everyone was afraid to hold because he was so tiny.

                                                                   Kaleb 2 days old



Where does the time go? How does it go so fast? While we are in the moment and exhausted with a newborn it feels like every day lasts forever, then all of a sudden they are 4!

On the same note, Bella is 13 months. She is walking all over, not really talking but she is good at getting across what she wants with hand signals and yelling.

                                         Kaleb and Bella the first morning that Bella and I were home
                                                              (4 days old,3years old)


He would watch her and ask me if she was ever going to do anything. He told me she was boring because all she did was lay there. Now that she is walking and into all his toys  i think he wishes she would just lay there and be "boring" they are so cute together when they sit and play nicely.
I love my kids, they are my world. Even when they are making me crazy. They truly do gow up WAY to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment