Monday, September 30, 2013

October 2013

It has been a few months since I have written. Life just got to busy. I decided October was a good month to get back to writing in here.

October is pregnancy and infant loss awareness month. Most people know nothing about it. It doesn't get the attention that other awareness months do. This does not make It less important. There are walks that take place all over the county, even the world. This year I am very excited to be participating in the OC Walk To Remember. There are going to be people there that I admire for their work in the baby loss community and I am excited at the opportunity to meet them. One of them is Carly Marie, she is the one that took the photos with my sons name in the sand on the beach.  
I am also participating in capture your grief 2013. There is a different photo subject for all 31 days of October. October 1 is day one and the subject is sunrise. I used a photo that I took on te last morning we were at the beach in Texas. It was a beautiful sunrise. 

I am going to try and write about and share each photo for te 31 days. It will be a fun journey. I am also looking forward to sharing about my experience going to the OC walk to remember and the walk to remember they will hold here at children's memorial park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment